- Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within organization.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries.
- Examining expenses submitted by employees.
- Creating company financial reports with the above information included.
- Analyzing data collected in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health
- Analyzing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organised data
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
Post Graduate/Com/MBA Finance
1-2 Years in same field